Mr Anurag Aggarwal has been awarded the “Best International Business Coach of The Year 2018” at the Global Business Awards. He also received “The Most Promising Business Trainer & Motivational Speaker” award at Global Leaders Awards “Enterprise Edition 2019” held in Dubai UAE.
Our Business Training is specially designed for businessmen and managers to enhance their business skills.
Duration: 6 months
Sessions: 4 hrs per week
- How to run office without going (Auto Pilot)
- Building Memory to remember all activities and names
- How to delegate and deputise work
- How to make your vendors happy
- Negotiation skills
- How to convince people to your point of view
- Investments. Investments. Investments.
- How to lead people without getting offended
- How to improve your standard of living
- Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR). Social work.
- Developing relations with judges, Lawyers, CAs, Bureaucrats, MPs, HNIs, MLAs, and successful people
- Employees come employees go; business will not be affected.
- Employees don’t work” will be thing of the past.
- Employees tracking systems
- How to manage the managers
- How to secure your data (Confidentiality of data)
- A happy customer is your agent for ever.
- How to set up efficient “customer care”
- How to improve your relations with customers
- “Payment in time” mechanism
- How to have zero-defect, zero-loss lead system
Sales and Marketing
- How to increase you sales
- To have new customers in huge quantity
- How to bring customers from Website, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram
- How to start branches, shops and offices all over India
- How to create competition between teams to increase sales
- How to reduce your production cost
- What to outsource and what not to!
- How to earn name-fame-image
- How to organise off-site and on-site seminars yourself
- Product launches, customer meetings
- MDs-HODs-CEOs Off-Site meetings
- How to hire a PR company/ PR executives
Cost Saving Management
- How to employ “work from home” candidates all over the country
- How to employ staff in less cost
- How to save lakhs and crores of experiments
Or simply fill this form and we will get back to you.