PUBLIC SPEAKING COURSE
Course Duration: 2 months (2hrs/session)
Frequency of Sessions: Once a week
Total Training: 25 hours
Why do we need Public Speaking Course?
Most of us, in some time of the life, have to speak before a group of people. Some people take this public speaking as an opportunity whereas others are likely to be anxious just with the thought of addressing a room full of audience.
You may be asked to deliver presentations to clients, speak at board meetings or conferences or address your colleagues in a group. The success or failure of your public speaking skills affects you and your organization. This course would help you to overcome all these difficulties and speak with confidence before huge audience.
Public Speaking course makes your experience of facing audience a positive one and helps you to deliver your message to the audience effectively in their interest.
Our Public Speaking Course is designed to meet the specific needs of our clients depending on their personal/organizational requirements and their existing skills. Public Speaking and Personality development Course includes:
- Preparation for public speaking like speeches, laptop presentations, award acceptance, award giving, impromptu speech.
- Use of visual aids in presentations
- How to start a talk, middle body and end the talk
- Making talk to convince
- How to become Master of Ceremonies
- How to develop sense of humor
- Memory building techniques
- Improving English
- Improving dressing sense
- Time management
- Table manners
- Group discussions
- Using voice modulation when public speaking: diction, intonation, rhythm and pacing
- Using gestures and non-verbal communication in public speaking
- Strategies for confidence building and removing anxiety of public speaking
Benefits of the Course
- Increased ability to overcome anxiety & nervousness in public speaking
- Increased confidence
- How to address large audience
- How to come on the stage & off the stage
- Controlling & using voice modulation
- Ability to make quality speeches/presentations
- Improved English grammar, tenses & vocabulary & fluency in speaking
- Knowing techniques to enhance your public speaking style
- Awareness of interpreting verbal & non-verbal signals to the audience
- Power dressing to impress the audience
- Convincing people to your point of view
- Making your meaning clear to the audience
- Knowing the audience & getting comfortable with them
- Eye contact skills & more………….
For more details, call +91-7834999292.
Or simply fill this form and we will get back to you.