Our proprietor Mr. Anurag Aggarwal is an expert trainer, motivator and speaker since May 2000. With a lot of experience and technical know-how, he has been training and making very effective speakers. He prepares very successful & efficient classes, seminars, presentations, events, discussions and a lot more relating to public speaking course. His sessions are very influential and great to learn from. With his friendly & helping attitude he has been able to maintain his able position in the field of public speaking.
A post graduate in commerce from Delhi University, he has been trained by the trainers of the Dale Carnegie Institute of Public Speaking, USA. He has successfully graduated from courses like TMI (Denmark) and Train the Trainer course by Steven Covey.
Born on 6th May 1964, he has lead over 3000 seminars and workshops for individuals and business organizations training of over 60,000 people. With his matchless style, he holds his audiences for hours on a wide list of topics related to public speaking, personality development, marketing skills, time management, presentation skills, leadership skills and many more.
Anurag Aggarwal is ranked the best public speaking trainer and motivational speaker in New Delhi, India and Asia by Rotary Club in 2006. He has written a no. of articles related to public speaking, personality development and other related topics in various leading newspapers like Times of India and Hindustan Times.
He has worked as an effective communicator in the following areas:
Inhouse Trainer (Corporate Trainer)
- Master of ceremonies/Key note speaker
- Marketing counselor
- Outdoor/Off-site trainer
- Individual trainer to Directors/CEOs/Managers/Executives on public speaking
His key attributes:
- Assertive Communicator
- Motivational Public Speaker
- Skilled Writer
- Business Consultant
Key communications and media credentials:
- Best speaker of the year award for the year 2006 by Rotary Club Delhi University.
- Winner of the overall best performance in the marketing course at Tuff Track.
- Has trained many politicians from BSP to Congress and BJP to individuals on public speaking.
- Subject of hundreds of media interviews; newspapers, magazines, radio and national network television.
- Key speaker on the development of leadership skills, time management, and personality development at DD-NATIONAL in ‘Youth Affairs’ for years.
- Author of three books ‘Interpersonal Skills’, ‘Positive Attitude Rules of Time Management’ and ‘Empowering Yourself’.
He is firm and self driven and tries to bring changes in the course as per the requirements of the students.