Is every businessman able to handle his employees with ease? Can you do it? There are many entrepreneurs who face difficulty in managing even ten employees. There are many entrepreneurs who face many issues but hesitate to take business training or take the guidance of a business coach.
You would be surprised to know that India’s 5th richest man Dilip Sanghvi has 32,000 employees working for him, 4th richest man Shiv Nadar, owner of HCL Technologies has 1.5 lakh employees, 3rd richest man Laxmi Mittal has 3.2 lakh, 2nd richest man Azim Premji, owner of Infosys has 2.25 lakh employees and the richest man in India Mukesh Ambani has approximately 2 lakh employees. And if you talk about the richest man in the world Jeff Bezos, owner of Amazon, he has 6.5 lakh employees working under him. Do you know that Walmart has the largest number of employees working and that is 22 lakh.
Now how do they handle them? Is it possible to handle your employees without going to office? When these people can manage lakhs of employees without going to office, then why is it difficult for you to manage even 10-20 employees?
Here are a lot of points to see why it may be difficult for you to auto pilot your business.
Can you put your Business on Auto Pilot?
It is difficult to auto-pilot your business under following situations:
- If your business transactions are mainly in cash, there are no invoices.
- If your business is illegal.
- If there is no hierarchy, no departments, department heads.
- If you do not delegate the tasks and do all by yourself thinking that nobody is better than you.
- You are doing the firefighting yourself.
- If your earnings are just in pennies
- If you have small business
- If your business is out of control
- Delayed decision making makes it difficult to auto pilot the business
- If there is no entry barrier, any Tom, dick or Harry can enter your business field
- No System of Procedures (SOPs)
- If you go to your office 6 days a week from 9 am to 9 pm
- No fixed working hours
- No HR department
- If there is no automation, no system
- If there is no executive meeting at least once a week
- If there are no MIS reports
- If you have anger, feeling of hatred, jealousy and revenge
- If you have CC limit, term deposits and unnecessary loans
- If your business has dead stock or perishable goods (it may be difficult but not impossible)
- If you keep the major profits and give thin profit margins to others
- If you go to police station often, if you have court cases, litigation, womanizing, temptations of the world, it is not just difficult but very difficult to auto pilot your business
- If have the greed to try and do everything to earn money
- If you are not eager to learn
- If you have too many tasks in your pending list
- If no one is ready to take the responsibility of pending work in your office
It is easy for a businessman to auto-pilot the business, to get the business going without his presence in the office under following situations:
- If you have huge profit margins.
- If you have thin profit margin, then also it may be easy to auto pilot
- If you have large business
- If human intervention is really less
- If you have intelligent & experienced staff
- If you are educated and experienced
- If there is less competition in your business field
- If you have strong branding and strong market value
- If you are disciplined, you are strong minded, you do gymming, you have a happy family
- No sales staff required
- If you have passive income, you get rentals
- If you have outsourced all the tasks of your business
- If you have hired employees on commission basis or who are agents
- If you have a personal secretary or a virtual secretary
- If your business is looking up
- If you have honest staff
- If your business is in an honest city, honest country
- If your data is secured, if your business is secured
So, check out the above points for your business and see if you can bring your business to auto pilot mode or what steps you may take to bring it to auto pilot mode and run your business without going to office.
If you wish to take business training from Mr Anurag Aggarwal (awarded the “Best International Business Coach of The Year 2018” at the Global Business Awards. He also received “The Most Promising Business Trainer & Motivational Speaker” award at Global Leaders Awards “Enterprise Edition 2019” held in Dubai UAE) in Delhi NCR, feel free to contact us at 7834-99-9292.