I have been getting questions from people that we do not have money so can we get loan? How to get loan? I have been saved from doing a big mistake because of which I could have become bankrupt and this would give you the answer to these questions.
So here are a few learnings you must take from the incident that happened with me:
- Do not take loan (from 7:52 min) – Take very small steps and start with small investment. You may keep a partner, take out your shares or ITO but avoid taking loans. Even if there is a need of loan, take only a small amount.
- Never place all your eggs in one basket (from 9:08 min) – Whatever savings you have, whatever loans you take you put them entirely on a single thing which should be strictly avoided.
- Never show your excitement (from 9:50 min) – If you hide your excitement, you can negotiate better. The minute you show your excitement, the other person will be able to judge and would charge you higher.
- Strike a balance between positive and negative attitude (from 10:45 min) – We often let go of many deals because of ego.Neither have too much ego, nor too less. A good businessman knows how to keep a balance.
- If you are into production or you are a manufacturer, then always take small steps (from 11:40 min) – Do experiments, research and development. This may be expensive in the beginning but in the long term, it will give you more profit.
Learn from your mistakes, learn from others’ mistakes and avoid doing them in future.
For joining Business Training by Anurag Aggarwal in Delhi, call 7834-99-9292.